top of page
* * *
Located in the heart of the Arts District, 940 East 2nd Street was originally built in 1906 as a 33,000 square foot sugar beet warehouse by legendary architect John Parkinson for business tycoons the Spreckels Brothers. The Borman Group converted the neglected building into a collection of 38 live/work luxury townhouses, totaling 80,000 square feet while preserving historic architectural details such as exposed steel beams, vaulted ceilings and hand made custom cabinetry from the wood of the original roof framing.
The building sold out in 2011 and won numerous awards for excellence in design.
940 E 2nd
bottom of page