* * *

1451 E 4th

Located at the edge of the 4th Street Bridge in Boyle Heights, 1451-1473 E 4th Street, constructed in 1924 and expanded in 1956, is a combination of one and two story brick & concrete buildings totaling 45,000 square feet.  It was owned by user Taverner & Fricke Paper Co. from 1933 until its acquisition in 2015. The Borman Group is in the midst of a full renovation of the buildings, including a complete mechanical upgrade, restoration of the original doors and windows, and reconfiguring the interior space to appeal to a range of creative office users.

Before&After-4th_St1
Bfore&After-4th-St6
Bfore&After-4th-St3
Bfore&After-4th-St5
Bfore&After-4th-St7
Bfore&After-4th-St2
Bfore&After-4th-St4
BEFORE
 & 
AFTER
before1
before1
press to zoom
after1
after1
press to zoom
before2
before2
press to zoom
after2
after2
press to zoom
before3
before3
press to zoom
after3
after3
press to zoom
1451-1473 E 4th Street
  GALLERY