* * *

Built in 1923, 2014-2028 E 7th Street are two identical 11,200 square foot one-story brick and bow-truss buildings that were first used as a garage for Ford Model-T’s, and later hosted quinceañera parties and lucha libre matches. Acquired in 2014, The Borman Group repurposed the building by fully restoring the original character, modernizing the mechanical systems and introducing new sources of natural light. Current uses include: fashion design, manufacturing and retail; creative office / contemporary art gallery and restaurant / bar.

BEFORE
AFTER
 & 
Show More
2014-2028 E 7th Street
 
  GALLERY  
BG-Icon.png