* * *

Located at the edge of the 4th Street Bridge in Boyle Heights, 1451-1473 E 4th Street, constructed in 1924 and expanded in 1956, is a combination of one and two story brick & concrete buildings totaling 45,000 square feet.  It was owned by user Taverner & Fricke Paper Co. from 1933 until its acquisition in 2015. The Borman Group is in the midst of a full renovation of the buildings, including a complete mechanical upgrade, restoration of the original doors and windows, and reconfiguring the interior space to appeal to a range of creative office users.

BEFORE
 & 
AFTER
1451-1473 E 4th Street
  GALLERY  
BG-Icon.png
before2